The storage of water has economic and environmental benefits when used as either water storage tanks or as balance and transfer tanks as part of a larger water treatment system. Kliptanks are flat packed and easily transported to site making it the perfect solution for sites with difficult access. Kliptank covered tanks are available from 67m³ to 1,100m³ with a covered roof making them insect & vermin proof.
The Kliptank patented above ground tanks are the perfect engineered solution for the storage of products including Effluent, Water, Wine, Molasses in both covered and uncovered tanks.
- 67m³ to 1,100m³ covered tanks
- 67m³ to 3,000m³ uncovered covered tanks
- HDPE Vertical Panel sheet walls
- HDPE Vertical Extrusion joiners
- HDPE bottom panels for tank base ring and prevent rodent damage to liner
- Galvanised Wire Rope fastened with stainless steel swages and brass trunbuckles
- 1.0mm FPP Potable liner as standard. Other liners available on request
- Aluminium top & bottom ring to ensure seismic ratings are met
- Aluminium Roof Trusses
- PVC Aqualon Ripstock UV inhibited roof cover designed to be vermin & insect proof
- 2 x 100mm Hansen Inlet/Outlet fittings supplied and fitted at installation
- Engineers Producer Statement (PS1) supplied for each tank
- Building Consent process undertaken by Kliptank on your behalf from Application to Code Compliance stage
We offer a 15 Year Warranty on our Kliptank tank range and 20 years on a 1mm liner.
Minimal site prep is required as the Kliptank will happily sit on a prepared level surface with a sand base. Site preparation is the responsibility of the land owner and they can either do this themselves, or get a contractor to undertake this for them.
Kliptank Installation and Assembly
Working with our engineers, we can adapt the Kliptank design to just about any size or height. Let us know your requirements.
For more information on site preparation and the assembly process, Kliptank assembly